What is an Adventure Card?
Adventure Cards are discount cards that Scouts sell to raise money for their summer adventures! Units sign up, get their cards, and start selling. We’ve put together a card with incredible savings for some of the top restaurants, shops, and services that is sure to make sales a cinch. While the Adventure Card discounts are a great plus, what you’re really selling is character and a better community.
Quick and Easy Timeline:
- Tuesday, March 13th OR Saturday, March 17th – Pick up cards and get trained
- By Thursday, April 12th at Roundtable – Turn in money for cards SOLD to get extra $2.00 commission
- By Thursday, May 10th at Roundtable – Turn in money for cards SOLD, return unsold cards and close out account to get extra $1.00 commission
- By Monday, May 14th – Order prizes ONLINE (link below)
Participate with your unit in the Adventure Card fundraiser
– Adventure Cards sell for $10 each and include a family pass to the Scout-O-Rama family event
– Base commission for all units is $2.50 per Camp Card sold
– Choose ONE Adventure Card Training, kick-off, and card Distribution:
- Tuesday, March 13th – 6:00pm-8:00pm at the Council Service Center, 1211 E Dyer Rd, Santa Ana 90705
- Saturday, March 17th – All Locations 8:ooam-10:ooam
- North (Los Amigos, Portola, Canyons) – Troop 93 Scout Hut, 386 West Truslow, Fullerton 92832
- West (El Capitan, Pacifica, Orange Frontier, Del Mar) – Stanton Central Park, 10660 Western Avenue, Stanton, CA 90680
- South (Rancho San Joaquin, Saddleback, El Camino Real) – Saddleback Church Refinery, 1 Saddleback Pkwy, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Plan your sale to earn UP TO 50% Commission!
– Cards sold by April 12th will receive an extra $2.00 in commission
– Cards sold by May 10th will receive an extra $1.00 in commission
All scouts can earn GREAT PRIZES! Pick one from the highest level earned:
3 Cards – Scout-O-Rama Patch
50 Cards – 2 tickets to Medieval Times (plus special pricing for additional tickets)
200 Cards – 2 tickets to Knotts Berry Farm
500 Cards – Choice of VR Headset OR Great Wolf Lodge, one night stay for 4
Please order your prizes by May 14th to ensure prize pick up on June 7th at Roundtable or Council Office.Please Note: Prizes are earned by individual Scouts only. Incomplete or over orders will not be approved.
Participate with a Booth at Scout-O-Rama
– Units providing a booth will receive an additional $.50 per Camp Card sold
– Booths should include games, demonstrations, cooking activities with samples, adventures (monkey bridges & climbing walls), etc.
– There are limited spots available, so if you have a preference sign up now
– The best booths will be presented with a ribbon
Units can earn up to $5.00 per Adventure Card sold plus great prizes!
SIGN UP ONLINE:
ALL Registration will be done online this year at ocbsa.info/adventurecards. Please have the following info ready for quick registration:
A. Unit Leader Name and Contact information
B. Unit and Scout Card goals plus number of Scouts selling
C. If your doing a Scout-O-Rama Booth
D. Number of Cards needed for check out
Units with Booth Exhibits must complete and return the form no later than April 23, 2018. You may submit the Booth Safety Application Form (available below) at the time of registration or you may print the form and either email, mail or fax it to us.
Store Front Sales:
You may sign up for Stater Bros locations at http://signup.com. If you are unable to make it to one of the dates or times you have selected, please log back in and make the change. You will have the opportunity to swap dates and times with other units. Be sure to follow all store guidelines. If the store manager requires a copy of the approval letter from Stater Bros please click here: stater bros approval