What is an Adventure Card?
Adventure Cards are discount cards that Scouts sell to raise money for their summer adventures! Units sign up, get their cards, and start selling. We’ve put together a card with incredible savings for some of the top restaurants, shops, and services that is sure to make sales a cinch. While the Adventure Card discounts are a great plus, what you’re really selling is character and a better community.
Participate with your unit in the Adventure Card fundraiser
– Adventure Cards sell for $10 each and include a family pass to the Scout-O-Rama family event
– Base commission for all units is $3.00 per Camp Card sold
– Pick one location for the Adventure Card Training and kick-off:
o Tuesday, March 14th 6pm-8pm at the Council Service Center
o Saturday, March 18th 8am-10am at the Council Service Center
Choose to earn prizes or a bigger commission
– Units that opt-out of prizes will receive an additional $.25 per Camp Card sold.
– Prizes can be ordered online (web address coming soon)
Take a look at the cool prizes available for your unit! Prize Flyer
Please order your prizes by May 15th to ensure prize pick up on June 8th at Roundtable or Council Office.
Prize Link: http://ocbsa.kintera.org/adventurecardprize
Participate with a Booth at Scout-O-Rama
– Units providing a booth will receive an additional $.50 per Camp Card sold
– Booths should include games, demonstrations, cooking activities with samples, adventures (monkey bridges & climbing walls), etc.
– There are limited spots available, so if you have a preference sign up now
– The best booths will be presented with a ribbon
Units completing the following will receive an additional $.50 per Adventure Card sold
– Attend Adventure Card training on either March 14th or March 18th
– Provide your Adventure Card Plan to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 18th
– Turn in all money and all remaining Adventure Cards by May 11, 2017
Units are eligible to earn an extra $.75 Commission on sale amounts over the 2016 total amount sold. How does this work? If a unit sold 100 Cards last year and 150 Cards this year, 100 cards will be at regular commission based on plan and 50 Cards will be at $.75 commission. For units that didn’t sell Camp Cards last year, you can still earn $.75 commission on any amount over 100 Cards.
Units can earn a base commission up to $4.25 per Adventure Card sold plus great prizes!
SIGN UP ONLINE:
ALL Registration will be done online this year at http://ocbsa.kintera.org/AdventureCard. Please select the registration option from the drop-down menu that best describes your Unit’s participation and complete the registration form. The three registration options are:
A. Adventure Card Sales & Booth at Scout-O-Rama
B. Adventure Card Sales Only
C. Booth Only at Scout-O-Rama
Units with Booth Exhibits must complete and return the form no later than April 24, 2017. You may submit the Booth Safety Application Form (available below) at the time of registration or you may print the form and either email, mail or fax it to us.
Store Front Sales:
You may sign up for Stater Bros locations at http://signup.com/go/5bTokk. If you are unable to make it to one of the dates or times you have selected, please log back in and make the change. You will have the opportunity to swap dates and times with other units. Be sure to follow all store guidelines. If the store manager requires a copy of the approval letter from Stater Bros please click here: Stater Bros. Approval Letter