What is an Adventure Card?
Adventure Cards are discount cards that Scouts sell to raise money for their summer adventures! Units sign up, get their cards, and start selling. We’ve put together a card with incredible savings for some of the top restaurants, shops, and services that is sure to make sales a cinch. While the Adventure Card discounts are a great plus, what you’re really selling is character and a better community.
Participate with your unit in the Adventure Card fundraiser
– Adventure Cards sell for $10 each and include a family pass to the Scout-O-Rama family event
– Base commission for all units is $2.50 per Camp Card sold
– Adventure Card Training and kick-off:
o Saturday, March 17th – More info to come
Plan your sale to earn UP TO 50% Commission!
– Cards sold by April 12th will receive an extra $2.00 in commission
– Cards sold by May 10th will receive an extra $1.00 in commission
All scouts can earn GREAT PRIZES! Pick one from the highest level earned:
3 Cards – Scout-O-Rama Patch
50 Cards – 2 tickets to Medieval Times (plus special pricing for additional tickets)
200 Cards – 2 tickets to Knotts Berry Farm
500 Cards – SUPER PRIZE… stay tuned!
Please order your prizes by May 14th to ensure prize pick up on June 7th at Roundtable or Council Office.
Prize Link: Coming Soon
Participate with a Booth at Scout-O-Rama
– Units providing a booth will receive an additional $.50 per Camp Card sold
– Booths should include games, demonstrations, cooking activities with samples, adventures (monkey bridges & climbing walls), etc.
– There are limited spots available, so if you have a preference sign up now
– The best booths will be presented with a ribbon
Units can earn up to $5.00 per Adventure Card sold plus great prizes!
SIGN UP ONLINE:
ALL Registration will be done online this year at ocbsa.info/adventurecards. Please have the following info ready for quick registration:
A. Unit Leader Name and Contact information
B. Unit and Scout Card goals plus number of Scouts selling
C. If your doing a Scout-O-Rama Booth
D. Number of Cards needed for check out
Units with Booth Exhibits must complete and return the form no later than April 23, 2018. You may submit the Booth Safety Application Form (available below) at the time of registration or you may print the form and either email, mail or fax it to us.
Store Front Sales:
Information coming soon!