You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these forms.
This free software may be downloaded from Adobe Acrobat website.
Congratulations on accepting the challenge of earning the rank of Eagle Scout. The following materials are essential for your success. These replace the previous Life-to-Eagle Packet. Please review all of these documents before you do anything else.
1. Eagle Scout Rank Application – 2014 a writable & savable pdf document.
2. Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook (white cover 2012 Printing) a pdf document.
3. Eagle Scout Confidential Appraisal Letter 09-01-2013 a pdf document.
4. Eagle Scout Processing Checklist a pdf document, Revision: 12-1-13.
5. Letter to the Eagle Candidate a pdf document, Revision: 12-01-13.
6. Letter to the Parents a pdf document, a pdf document, Revision: 12-01-13.
7. Request for Extension of Time to Earn Eagle Scout Rank a writable pdf document – 2013 Printing.
8. Eagle Scout Service Project Fundraiser Policy a pdf document.
9. Navigating the Eagle Scout Service Project a pdf document.
Read all the included materials, ask questions, and listen carefully to your Eagle Scout candidate Coach. Below is the list of Eagle Scout candidate Coaches for each District. The Eagle Scout candidate Coaches want to help you.
Best wishes for your final leg of the journey on the Eagle Scout trail.
Eagle Scout Coach Guidelines, a pdf document
District Eagle Scout Service Project Coaches’ Lists
El Camino Real District:
El Capitan District:
Los Amigos District:
Orange Frontier District:
Del Mar District:
Rancho San Joaquin District: :
Sea Scout District:
If you have any questions on any of the above documents, please contact your District Advancement Chair.