1. Guide to Advancement, No. 33088, printing 2013 PDF, 12.9 MB. A large file, so be patient on the download!
2. A New Eagle Scout Rank Application 2013 (Writable & Savable document PDF), 552 KB.
3. Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook (white cover 2012 Printing) Adobe PDF, 1.66 MB
4. Eagle Scout Confidential Appraisal Letter 09-01-2013 Adobe PDF, 266 KB
Boy Scouts, Venturing, Varsity, & Sea Scout Eagle Rank Resources/Forms
Life to Eagle Packet
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these forms.
This free software may be downloaded from Adobe Acrobat website.
Congratulations on accepting the challenge of earning the rank of Eagle Scout. The following materials are essential for your success. These replace the previous Life-to-Eagle Packet. Please review all of these documents before you do anything else.
1. Eagle Scout Processing Checklist Revision: 10-9-13 – Candidate for revision.
2. Letter to the Eagle Candidate Revision: 06-27-09 – Candidate for removal.
3. Letter to the Parents Revision: 06-26-09 – Candidate for removal.
4. Letter to the Beneficiary Revision: 06-28-09 – Candidate for removal.
5. Eagle Scout Candidate Procedures Supplement Revision: 06-26-09 – Candidate for revision.
6. Eagle Scout Service Project Criteria Revision: 06-29-09
7. Eagle Scout Service Project Questions & Answers Revision: 06-29-09
8. Eagle Application Form Questions & Answers Revision: 07-02-09
9. Confidential Appraisal Revision: 07-02-09 – Candidate for revision.
10. Eagle Scout Court of Honor Guidelines Revision: 07-02-09
11. Eagle Court of Honor Decorations Revision: 07-25-11 – Verify what is available.
12. Eagle Scout Letter of Congratulations List Revision: 07-02-09 – Candidate for revision.
13. Eagle Scout Publicity Plan Revision: 11-02-08 – Candidate for revision.
14. 2012 Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook #512-927 White Cover (PDF writable) Revision 2012 from the National Council website or the same document may be retrieved from the NESA website.
15 2012 Eagle Scout Rank Application #512-728 (PDF writable) from the National Council website or the same document may be retrieved from the NESA website. Or Simply print this form and use a black or blue pen to fill out) Remember: It must all be legible!
16. Request for Extension of Time to Earn Eagle Scout Rank PDF Writable Form – 2013 Printing
Read all the included materials, ask questions, and listen carefully to your Eagle Scout candidate Coach. Below is the list of Eagle Scout candidate Coaches for each District. The Eagle Scout candidate Coaches want to help you.
Best wishes for your final leg of the journey on the Eagle Scout trail.
Come soar with the Eagles and leave a portrait of your legacy!
The website for more information is HERE
Our on-line reservation link is HERE
Calling all Future Business Leaders, CEOs, Community Leaders, Mayors, Congressmen and Governors Who Have Achieved Their Eagle Scout Rank
Your Formal Eagle Scout Portrait Commemorates This Great Achievement.
Your parents are proud of you, and so is your council. Take this chance to create a formal portrait so they’ll have a memory to cherish and celebrate your accomplishment few Scouts achieve. Your portrait will hang proudly in the council’s office, your parent’s home & office. And, a decade or so down the road, your son will look upon this portrait and decide to follow your path.
We create, you edit and receive your portraits on-site so your official Eagle portrait will hang in the council office. Portrait sessions will be at our studio, 12832 Valley View St., Ste. 104, West Garden Grove (where the 405 & 22 Fwys collide!). Your $45 portrait session is waived since you are an Eagle Scout.
If you are interested in purchasing additional portraits as gift prints for relatives, your Court of Honor display or home, we’ll offer options for purchase that are printed during your session or you may opt for retouched prints delivered later.
See our information sheet (hints and info about looking good in your portrait) HERE
Payment is due at time of delivery via Debit, Visa or MasterCard.
- 2013 Dates
- August 17
- November 17
On these dates our discounted Council discount prices are in effect.
For those of you who cannot wait to purchase Eagle Scout portraits, you may come to our Studio Portrait Sessions. Follow the above link to make your on-line appointment. If you want your portrait only for the Eagle Honor Wall, please wait until our regularly scheduled BSA Orange County Council dates so we may accommodate as many Eagles as possible in studio who need CoH and family gift & display prints.
A limited number of appointments are available, so make your reservations early. Session reservations may be arranged by following this link to our on-line reservation system.
If you cannot attend these dates, if you want more poses and more creativity, or your Court of Honor occurs before these dates, follow the appointment link above to reserve an appointment session during Portrait Fridays. Our studio is in West Garden Grove.
Portraits are by appointment only and you must have an adult with you during your visit to our studio. Your investment in our in-studio portraits (non-council dates) will be higher as we are dedicating one hour of creativity to your portrait.
Are you looking for Eagle Scout Gifts to show how proud everyone is of this achievement. Give a Portrait Studio Gift Certificate for your new Eagle! Call 562-596-8999 for details.
“We just received my son’s Eagle Portrait packet and were absolutely thrilled with the picture and the quality.”
‘It was the quickest, easiest, loveliest portrait session we’ve ever had. We love the pose and portrait.’