THE UNIVERSITY OF SCOUTING IS COMING TO OCC ON MARCH 22, 2014!
Whether or not you’ve ever attended the University of Scouting, this year is the year to be here! We’ve made additional changes to the program, and we will debut the revised format on Saturday, March 22, 2014 at Santa Ana College.
The singular purpose of this event is to arm volunteers with the ability to deliver the “Promise of Scouting” to our youths. Nowhere else can you take advantage of such a wide variety of educational subjects taught by such a qualified group of instructors, all in one day.
New features include:
- A streamlined, slimed down and beefed up curriculum, featuring nearly 60 classes. These classes are focused on the program YOU are running, and contain valuable information about how to make YOUR program better!
- “Leader Specific” training, to ensure that YOU are trained in your position.
- New Registration System: No need to register for individual classes! Register ONCE for the event, and attend any classes you wish!
Here are the particulars of the event:
- EVENT: Orange County Council University of Scouting
- DATE: Saturday, March 22, 2014
- LOCATION: Santa Ana College, 1530 West 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- TIME: 7:30AM to 3:30PM
- COST: $20.00 (lunch is an additional $6.00 orderable until March 14, 2014)
For questions, please email Rich Galpin, Council Training Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org