What is an Adventure Card?
Adventure Cards are discount cards that Scouts sell to raise money for their summer adventures! Units sign up, get their cards, and start selling. We’ve partnered with some businesses, shops, restaurants and services to offer coupons that make sales a cinch. While the Adventure Card discounts are a great plus, what you’re really selling is character and a better community.
- Wednesday, March 10 OR Thursday, March 18 – Training on Zoom
- Get +5% Commission for attending Training
- Tuesday, March 23 OR Saturday, March 27 – Pick up cards
- March 23 – Council Service Center drive-thru pick up – 6:30pm-7:30pm
- March 27 – 8am
- Anaheim Scout Shop – 1501 S Raymond Ave Suite O, Anaheim, CA 92801
- Laguna Hills Scout Shop – 25292 McIntyre St # P, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Garden Grove Park – 9301 Westminster Blvd., Garden Grove, CA 92844
- By May 22 – Turn in money for cards SOLD, return unsold cards and close out account
- May 20 – Council Service Center drive thru drop off – 6:30pm-8pm
- May 22 – Locations TBD
Strive for 25 – Weekly Prize Giveaway
To enter into a weekly drawing, Scouts sell at least 25 Adventure Cards, complete the entry form, and submit payment to their Unit Adventure Card Coordinator. Scouts can be entered for every 25 cards they sell and can enter multiple times each week. All entries last all season long. Entries are due by Wednesdays at 5 PM to be considered for the Thursday drawings. Winners will be announced every Thursday on www.facebook.com/ocboyscouts.
Weekly winners will receive:
– $50 campership to an OCBSA summer program.
Grand prize winners will receive:
– $250 Camperships to an Orange County Council Summer Camp or Day Camp!
Winners will be able to claim their prize once the Unit submits the payment for proof of the 25 Adventure Cards sold. The Unit Coordinator will turn in payments to their District Adventure Card team or mail in to the Council Service Center.
- 40 Cards sold = $10 Amazon Gift Card
- 150 Cards sold = $50 Amazon Gift Card
*Rewards are cumulative.
2021 Adventure Card Offers:
|Smart & Final||Dick’s Sporting Goods|
|Big 5 Sporting Goods||Great Clips|
|Buffalo Wild Wings||Papa John’s|
|Dave & Buster’s||Medieval Times|
|Carl’s Jr||Aquarium of the Pacific|
Back for 2021, the SaversGuide Mobile Coupon App powered by Entertainment. Each Adventure Card will have access to hundreds of coupons nationwide! Including coupons to Ralphs’s Grocery, Jiffy Lube, Flame Broiler, Little Cesar’s, Hobby Lobby, Chuck E Cheese, H&M and many more. Learn more at www.boyscoutscampcard.com
Store Front Sales:
Stater Bros – You may sign up for Stater Bros locations on March 8 at 7pm. The sign up link will be added the this page at 7pm on March 8. If you are unable to make it to one of the dates or times you have selected, please log back in and make the change. You will have the opportunity to swap dates and times with other units. Be sure to follow all store guidelines. If the store manager requires a copy of the approval letter from Stater Bros please click here: Stater Bros Approval Letter
Irvine Company Properties – Please contact Tina Blanco for any Irvine Co. properties store front sales at email@example.com