What is an Adventure Card?
Adventure Cards are discount cards that Scouts sell to raise money for their summer adventures! Units sign up, get their cards, and start selling. We’ve partnered with Entertainment Book for incredible savings for some of the top restaurants, shops, and services that is sure to make sales a cinch. While the Adventure Card discounts are a great plus, what you’re really selling is character and a better community.
Quick and Easy Timeline:
- Tuesday, March 12th OR Saturday, March 16th – Pick up cards and get trained
- By Thursday, April 11th at Roundtable – Turn in money for cards SOLD to get extra $2.00 commission
- By Thursday, May 9th at Roundtable – Turn in money for cards SOLD, return unsold cards and close out account to get extra $1.00 commission
- By Monday, May 13th – Order incentives ONLINE (link below)
Participate with your unit in the Adventure Card fundraiser
– Adventure Cards sell for $10 each and include a family pass to the Scout-O-Rama family event
– Base commission for all units is $2.50 per Camp Card sold
– Choose ONE Adventure Card Training, kick-off, and card Distribution:
- Tuesday, March 12th – 6:00pm-8:00pm at the Council Service Center, 1211 E Dyer Rd, Santa Ana 90705
- Saturday, March 16th – All Locations 8:ooam-10:ooam
- North (Los Amigos, Portola, Canyons) – Troop 93 Scout Hut, 386 West Truslow, Fullerton 92832
- West (El Capitan, Pacifica, Orange Frontier, Del Mar) – Stanton Central Park, 10660 Western Ave, Stanton 90680
- South (Rancho San Joaquin, Saddleback, El Camino Real) – Saddleback Church Refinery, 1 Saddleback Pkwy, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Please RSVP for the Adventure card training and card pick up here:
Walk in’s are always welcome!
Plan your sale to earn UP TO 50% Commission!
– Cards sold and paid for by April 11th will receive an extra $2.00 in commission
– Cards sold and paid for by May 9th will receive an extra $1.00 in commission
Sell Adventure Cards to fund your Scouting Adventures
All scouts can earn GREAT INCENTIVES! Pick one from the highest level earned:
Level 1 – Sell 3 Adventure Cards
- 2019 Scout-O-Rama Patch
Level 2 – Sell 50 Adventure Cards
- Two Orange County Soccer Club Tickets to the June 29th game vs LA Galaxy 2
Level 3 – Sell 200 Adventure Cards
- Two $50 Power Cards and a $20 gift card for Dave and Busters
- Four $25 FunCard’s and Four Admission to John’s Incredible Pizza
Level 4 – Sell 500 Adventure Cards
- Four Tickets to a Los Angeles Angels Game, $50 in Angels Bucks (for food and merchandise), and Parking
- $300 Amazon Gift Card
Please order your incentives by May 13th to ensure incentive pick up on June 13th at Roundtable or Council Office.Please Note: Incentives are earned by individual Scouts only. Incomplete or over orders will not be approved.
Incentive Link: ORDER PRIZES HERE
Participate with a Booth at Scout-O-Rama
– Units providing a booth will receive an additional $.50 per Camp Card sold
– Booths should include games, demonstrations, cooking activities with samples, adventures (monkey bridges & climbing walls), etc.
– There are limited spots available, so if you have a preference sign up now https://www.ocbsa.org/sor/
– The best booths will be presented with a ribbon
Units can earn up to $5.00 per Adventure Card sold plus great incentives!
SIGN UP ONLINE:
ALL Registration will be done online this year at ocbsa.info/adventurecards. Please have the following info ready for quick registration:
A. Unit Leader Name and Contact Information
B. Unit and Scout Card goals plus number of Scouts selling
C. If your doing a Scout-O-Rama Booth
D. Number of Cards needed for check out
Units with Booth Exhibits must complete and return the form no later than April 22, 2019. You may submit the Booth Safety Application Form (available below) at the time of registration or you may print the form and either email, mail or fax it to us.
Store Front Sales:
“Scouts are Courteous/Kind…. when booking your time slots, please take no more than 2-3 time slots per day/location (no more than 6 hours) in any given day to allow others access to the same store.”
You may sign up for Stater Bros locations at Signup.com If you are unable to make it to one of the dates or times you have selected, please log back in and make the change. You will have the opportunity to swap dates and times with other units. Be sure to follow all store guidelines. If the store manager requires a copy of the approval letter from Stater Bros please click here: Stater Bros Approval Letter
Please contact Tina Blanco for any Irvine Co. properties store front sales at email@example.com