Scouts BSA is a year-round program for youth 11-17 years old that provides fun, adventure, learning, challenge, and responsibility to help them become the best version of themselves.
For the first time in its 100+ year history, the iconic program of the Boy Scouts of America is open to young women as well as young men, all of whom will have the chance to earn Scouting’s highest rank, Eagle Scout.
In Scouts BSA, young men and women go places, test themselves, and have one-of-a-kind adventures that can’t be found anywhere else.
How to Sign Up:
- Contact Council Service Center at (714) 546-4990.
- Our District Executive will provide to you a contact name of the leaders of the units in your area to contact and sign up.
- Complete the application and sign your name indicating approval (you can pick up an application at council office or download the application in English or Spanish from the resources page.
- Give the completed application and fees to the Scoutmaster of the unit you are joining.
- Secure a copy of the Scouts BSA Handbook and complete the joining requirements as listed.
There is a misconception that your child can only join Scouts during the fall as school begins. This is not the case. You can join Scouts at anytime. In fact, you can do it right now, so why wait? Join today.
Scouting is were many youth discover their true calling. Through merit badges that interest them…there is a big difference between reading about “stuff” and doing “stuff.”